Emily and Fin – Celebrating You 2021 competition T&C’s
- By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over except for employees of Emily and Fin Limited, their immediate families, press and commercial partners or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition.
- Entries must be received by Tuesday the 1st of June at 12:00pm GMT. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received by the closing date for any reason, will not be counted. Emily and Fin are not responsible for delayed entries. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be counted.
- Only one entry per person. No entry may win more than one prize. To enter:
- Follow Instagram account @emilyandfin
- Post a photo of you in your favorite emilyandfin piece with the hashtag #emilyandfinmyway.
5. All correctly completed ‘entries’ will reviewed on Tuesday the 1st of June at 12:00pm 12th. The winners will be chosen at random by Emily and Fin
6. The prize is 1 x £100 Emily and Fin gift voucher, which will be delivered to the recipient’s provided email address.
7. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice. We will aim to provide your 1st and / or 2nd selection, this will be subject to stock availability.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 2 working days of the closing date (i.e. by Tuesday 1st June 2021). The winner(s) must claim their prize within 14 days of Emily and Fin sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and we reserve the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. Other than those specified above, Emily and Fin shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
11. The winner agrees to Emily and Fin use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material if necessary.
12. Emily and Fin will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Emily and Fin for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. Emily and Fin may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Emily and Fin’s sole opinion) or who, in promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, using multiple accounts to submit multiple entries, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants, the panel or a representative of promoter.
14. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this prize draw is submitted to Emily and Fin and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and you agree that neither Facebook, Instagram nor Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this prize draw.
15. Emily and Fin’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the prize draw.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The promoter’s contact details are: Emily and Fin Ltd, Studio G3, 2 – 4 Southgate Road, London, UK N1 3JJ